There are lots of functional miniature engine on YouTube, and we’re happy to watch all of them. Most don’t sound nearly as good as this mill though, a 1/3 scale replica of the legendary air-cooled flat-six that powered the Porsche 911 until the iconic car finally went water-cooled in 1999. While most scale engine builders are happy to let their creations putt-putt, this builder (“a Dutch Porsche driver, and precision instrument maker”) revs the boxer out, which is the right thing to do.
- Unboxed: KO Propo EX-RR Pro Radio System
- Unboxing the New "Body Not Included" Traxxas 4-Tec 2.0 VXL Chassis
- Unboxing: Kyosho Turbo Scorpion Re-release
- $15 Walmart Hyper Tough Power Driver Review - Good For RC?
- Please enjoy RC Car Action safely!
- Traxxas TRX-4 Trail Truck Unboxing - from RCCA Facebook Live