540-cubic inches! Blown and alcohol-injected! Traxxas announced their entry into the real world of mega-horsepower, car-crushing monster trucks with a full-size Traxxas T-Maxx. The giant T-Maxx uses only the latest state-of-the-art chassis and suspension hardware, combined with an ear-splitting 1500+ horsepower engine. The Traxxas T-Maxx will be driven by 15-year veteran pro driver John Seasock of Sudden Impact fame. The Traxxas T-Maxx isnt a poser or an amusement park ride. Its the real deal that will compete in pro-level USHRA Monster Jam® competition against the Gravedigger®, Maximum Destruction*, and other top contenders.
- Unboxed: KO Propo EX-RR Pro Radio System
- Unboxing the New "Body Not Included" Traxxas 4-Tec 2.0 VXL Chassis
- Unboxing: Kyosho Turbo Scorpion Re-release
- $15 Walmart Hyper Tough Power Driver Review - Good For RC?
- Please enjoy RC Car Action safely!
- Traxxas TRX-4 Trail Truck Unboxing - from RCCA Facebook Live