|Zip-ties work fine to protect your engine’s cooling head, but there’s a better method, Run fuel tubing around the top of the cooling head as shown, and secure it with zip-ties. It looks better and will offer more protection.|
- Unboxed: KO Propo EX-RR Pro Radio System
- Unboxing the New "Body Not Included" Traxxas 4-Tec 2.0 VXL Chassis
- Unboxing: Kyosho Turbo Scorpion Re-release
- $15 Walmart Hyper Tough Power Driver Review - Good For RC?
- Please enjoy RC Car Action safely!
- Traxxas TRX-4 Trail Truck Unboxing - from RCCA Facebook Live