Even if you drive an electric car, always keep fuel line in your toolbox. Besides its intended use, fuel line can be cut to any length to make bushings, spacers and wire insulators, and it can be used for many quick-fix remedies at the track.
- Unboxed: KO Propo EX-RR Pro Radio System
- Unboxing the New "Body Not Included" Traxxas 4-Tec 2.0 VXL Chassis
- Unboxing: Kyosho Turbo Scorpion Re-release
- $15 Walmart Hyper Tough Power Driver Review - Good For RC?
- Please enjoy RC Car Action safely!
- Traxxas TRX-4 Trail Truck Unboxing - from RCCA Facebook Live