The 2017 Reedy Off-Road Race of Champions is just around the corner and once again will be held at the famous OCRC Raceway in Huntington Beach, California. The event is one of the most prestigious on the race calendar and provides amazing action for spectators in the unique Invitational format that contests only modified 2WD and 4WD buggies. Check out some of the action from Leg 12 including heats one, two and three of the 2016 race and see who was on form and who could carry that speed in to the upcoming 2017 race.
- Unboxed: KO Propo EX-RR Pro Radio System
- Unboxing the New "Body Not Included" Traxxas 4-Tec 2.0 VXL Chassis
- Unboxing: Kyosho Turbo Scorpion Re-release
- $15 Walmart Hyper Tough Power Driver Review - Good For RC?
- Please enjoy RC Car Action safely!
- Traxxas TRX-4 Trail Truck Unboxing - from RCCA Facebook Live