Flashback to the 1996 IFMAR EP On-Road Worlds when Masami Hirosaka was in his prime and 1/12-scale was contested on asphalt. Held at Revelation Raceway in Southern California, on the asphalt track that is now where the off-road dirt track currently sits. Lots of legends in this race including Mike Swauger, Joel Johnson, Barry Baker, Mike Blackstock, Craig Drescher and others with Mike Reedy in the pits in the beginning. Keep in mind, in those days managing power was key with gearing and rolling the throttle important in order to make the full 8-minute race. You can actually see Swauger “dumping” on his last laps as he tries to pass Masami. Great stuff.
- Unboxed: KO Propo EX-RR Pro Radio System
- Unboxing the New "Body Not Included" Traxxas 4-Tec 2.0 VXL Chassis
- Unboxing: Kyosho Turbo Scorpion Re-release
- $15 Walmart Hyper Tough Power Driver Review - Good For RC?
- Please enjoy RC Car Action safely!
- Traxxas TRX-4 Trail Truck Unboxing - from RCCA Facebook Live