It’s pretty much a universally accepted fact that RC car guys love RC helicopters. If you want to get in on the action, you should check out this article on getting started with electric helicopters. It has the scoop on what you need to know to get airborne without a lot of fuss. Even better, it will help you keep that awesome heli in the air and not in a bunch of little pieces.
- Unboxed: KO Propo EX-RR Pro Radio System
- Unboxing the New "Body Not Included" Traxxas 4-Tec 2.0 VXL Chassis
- Unboxing: Kyosho Turbo Scorpion Re-release
- $15 Walmart Hyper Tough Power Driver Review - Good For RC?
- Please enjoy RC Car Action safely!
- Traxxas TRX-4 Trail Truck Unboxing - from RCCA Facebook Live
- Getting Started: RC Tools To Make Wrenching Easier
- Demystifying Silicone Oil and the Way They are Measured
- Threaded Shock Pre Load Tip