|A short piece of fuel tubing with a screw on each end makes a perfect container to store 5/64 to 3/32-inch diff balls. Squeeze some diff fluid inside the tubing before you insert the diff balls, and then you’ll be able to squeeze out one lubed diff ball at a time for easier diff building.|
- Unboxed: KO Propo EX-RR Pro Radio System
- Unboxing the New "Body Not Included" Traxxas 4-Tec 2.0 VXL Chassis
- Unboxing: Kyosho Turbo Scorpion Re-release
- $15 Walmart Hyper Tough Power Driver Review - Good For RC?
- Please enjoy RC Car Action safely!
- Traxxas TRX-4 Trail Truck Unboxing - from RCCA Facebook Live