Billy Easton bounced around a bit after leaving Team Associated, but it looks like the reigning IFMAR electric off-road World Champ now has finally put down some real roots. Billy just signed with juggernauts Team Losi and Team Trinity, and will equip his cars with Novak electronic gear to race both on-road and off-road classes in 2005.
- Unboxed: KO Propo EX-RR Pro Radio System
- Unboxing the New "Body Not Included" Traxxas 4-Tec 2.0 VXL Chassis
- Unboxing: Kyosho Turbo Scorpion Re-release
- $15 Walmart Hyper Tough Power Driver Review - Good For RC?
- Please enjoy RC Car Action safely!
- Traxxas TRX-4 Trail Truck Unboxing - from RCCA Facebook Live