The first-ever 1/18th Scale Truck Nationals was held this weekend at RC Madness in Enfield CT. Eric Desrosiers (the guy with the flourescent light stuck in his head) took home first place in the 4WD Stock and 4WD Mod classes with his Associated RC18T, while Mark Smyka (far left) dominated 2WD Stock and 2WD Mod with his Losi Mini-T. Other winners of the weekend included Rich Johnson (SMC 1/10 Stadium Truck), Zack Barry (Novice), Jeff Wineholt (Castle Creations 4WD brushless), Tim Mohr (Castle Creations 2WD Brushless and DuraTrax Mini Monster), and Neil Dickey (Race Prep E-Maxx). Good racin guys, and a big thanks to RC Madness Chris Marcy and Team Associated for putting the race together.
- Unboxed: KO Propo EX-RR Pro Radio System
- Unboxing the New "Body Not Included" Traxxas 4-Tec 2.0 VXL Chassis
- Unboxing: Kyosho Turbo Scorpion Re-release
- $15 Walmart Hyper Tough Power Driver Review - Good For RC?
- Please enjoy RC Car Action safely!
- Traxxas TRX-4 Trail Truck Unboxing - from RCCA Facebook Live
- Getting Started: RC Tools To Make Wrenching Easier
- Demystifying Silicone Oil and the Way They are Measured
- Threaded Shock Pre Load Tip