Just in time for Summer, Duratrax has released a new on-road RTR Camaro ZL1 that is perfect for folks looking to get in some speed runs in front of their house. Available in two colors, the Camaro ZL1 comes equipped with a 18R engine which should provide more than enough power. The 18R comes to life thanks to the included Super Start hand held starter. Just pick up a 7.2v stick pack and charger, some AA batteries for the radio and Rx, drop in the 20% fuel of your choice, and you are ready to race. Here is the full press release from Duratrax:
This officially licensed Camaro ZL1 delivers the thrills you’d expect from a full-size Camaro in 1/10 scale. Fire the 18R engine up with the included Super Start and watch it launch to asphalt-melting speeds. A two-speed transmission powers all four wheels for the ultimate in speed, control and traction. All that power is channeled by a 2.4GHz radio for handling as responsive and smooth as the full-scale version.
- High-rpm Duratrax® 18R racing engine powers the ZL1™ to asphalt melting speeds.
- Super Start RTR hand-held starter system starts your engine quickly and safely.
- Bulletproof 2.4GHz radio with two powerful servos provides ultimate handling.
- Four-wheel shaft drive for maximum traction.
- Realistic, smooth-shifting 2-speed transmission.
- Fully adjustable suspension for precise steering and handling.
- T240F 2.4GHz Radio System – The T240F provides superior, interference-free control of your vehicle for split-second on-road maneuvers.
Length: 17.1 in (435 mm)
Width: 7.9 in (200 mm)
Height: 4.7 in (120 mm)
RTR Weight: 4.1 lb (1.84 kg)
Requires: 20% nitro methane racing fuel, Nitro starter, “AA” batteries (8), 7.2V stick pack and charger.
DXTD53** – 1/10 Camaro ZL1 Nitro RTR – $319.99