This new 1/8 4WD buggy is offered as a race roller and comes with super-soft compound racing tires, a clear body, molded white rear wing, and all the parts carry a 1 year warranty. Check out all the details in the press release below:
The Duratrax DXR8-E makes an impressive statement as it blasts onto the 1/8 scale racing scene: This tricked-out machine is in it to win! Designed for intermediate to expert off-road drivers, the DXR8-E has the perfect platform for climbing the podium, including features like an indexed motor mount cam, ball bearing sway bars, easy access diffs and more. How many other pro-level race rollers include race-winning high-performance super-soft compound racing tires and a Stress-Tech™ free parts replacement guarantee? The DXR8-E is a new breed. Get ready to rumble!
- Designed specifically for 1/8 electric racing (not a converted nitro buggy)
- Factory-assembled 1/8 scale 4WD rolling chassis.
- DuraTrax Posse C3 super-soft compound racing tires.
- Includes clear body, molded white rear wing and decals.
- Stress-Tech parts carry a 1-year FREE replacement guarantee. (1st time offered on a race-caliber machine!)
- Add your choice of radio and electronics.
- Go from race roller to race winner!
Length: 19 in (485 mm)
Width: 11.8 in (300 mm)
Height: 7.8 in (198 mm)
Radio system with a minimum of 2 channels; 1/8 brushless motor; 1/8 brushless ESC; one 4S or two 2S LiPo batteries & charger.
DTXC0078 DXR8-E 1/8 Brushless 4WD Race Roller $349.99
The DXR8-E is available in January.