Welcome to my blog! My name is Brent Fiege (pronounced “figgy”, as people like to call me). I am an avid off-road racer in both nitro and electric classes. My goal with this blog is to bring you, the reader/viewer, setup tips, race coverage and a lot of behind the scenes action in the RC industry. I travel to a lot of the regional races where I will be running around juggling cameras and doing a bit of racing. Feel free to stop me, introduce yourself and say hello. I would love to meet you all! If you have any questions, ideas or would like to see anything in particular on my blog, don’t hesitate to ask. See you guys at the track!
- Unboxed: KO Propo EX-RR Pro Radio System
- Unboxing the New "Body Not Included" Traxxas 4-Tec 2.0 VXL Chassis
- Unboxing: Kyosho Turbo Scorpion Re-release
- $15 Walmart Hyper Tough Power Driver Review - Good For RC?
- Please enjoy RC Car Action safely!
- Traxxas TRX-4 Trail Truck Unboxing - from RCCA Facebook Live