I love RC racing, but it simply isn’t for everyone. Competitive rock crawling is the same. Not everyone is going to be attracted to higher level competition and the commitment it takes to really perform at a satisfactory level at either a race or a rock crawling event. That’s why I wish more hobby shops would focus on the basher. I say create some events just for them. Put an obstacle course together. It can be elaborate or simple. You can make a pretty awesome course to run with some scale trucks just using landscaping materials found at the hardware or garden center. Have a wheelie competition. Have side-by-side monster truck races for all the guys who bought Traxxas Monster Jam trucks. Outlaw Hobby even makes Lexan crushed cars. Make an off-road course that is more of a trail run with a mix of terrain and obstacles. I could go on and on, but my point is give the basher guy a reason to come back to the hobby store.
- Unboxed: KO Propo EX-RR Pro Radio System
- Unboxing the New "Body Not Included" Traxxas 4-Tec 2.0 VXL Chassis
- Unboxing: Kyosho Turbo Scorpion Re-release
- $15 Walmart Hyper Tough Power Driver Review - Good For RC?
- Please enjoy RC Car Action safely!
- Traxxas TRX-4 Trail Truck Unboxing - from RCCA Facebook Live