While at the Nuremberg Toy Fair, I spotted a Pro-Line Caliber 1/8-scale tire with a “blue” dot on it. The colored dot usually indicates the tire’s compound, but I had never seen a blue dot on any of their tires before. I flipped the wheel around and was surprised to find the letters “M4” written on the label. I don’t think Pro-Line was promoting this new compound because they wouldn’t comment on our discovery. We assume an M4 compound is on the way, especially considering the popularity of PL’s M3 compound. We don’t know how long it will be before we see the new compound, but we at least wanted to report what we found.
- Unboxed: KO Propo EX-RR Pro Radio System
- Unboxing the New "Body Not Included" Traxxas 4-Tec 2.0 VXL Chassis
- Unboxing: Kyosho Turbo Scorpion Re-release
- $15 Walmart Hyper Tough Power Driver Review - Good For RC?
- Please enjoy RC Car Action safely!
- Traxxas TRX-4 Trail Truck Unboxing - from RCCA Facebook Live