New from DE Racing:
NEVER WEAR OUT A CHASSIS AGAIN!
The goal of DE Racing has always been to make a car’s chassis last forever, and though no product is perfect, we believe this one just got a whole lot closer. Introducing the Gen 2 Skid Plate; designed to be longer lasting and more resistant to deformation in this ultra tough environment, while giving the user a tool to better gauge its condition.
- New material lasts up to twice as long as previous models
- New shape to better resist deformation
- New wear indicator holes
- Ultra thin to eliminate the need for longer screws
- Sold in packs of 3
- Same low price
- Proudly made in the U.S.A.
Below is a list of the Gen 2 rear skid plates that DE Racing currently has available. Products for other models will be available in the near future:
- Associated RC8 / RC8B / SC8 / RC8T
- Jammin X1-CR / X1-CRT / X2-CR / X2-CRT
- Kyosho MP9
- Xray XB8 / XB808 / XT8
- OFNA-HoBao Hyper 9
- Hot Bodies D8 / D8T
- O’Donnell Z01B / Z01T
- Tamiya TRF801X / TRF801XT
- SH ZMXB-8 / ZMXT-8 / LRP S8 BX / S8 TX
$7.95 (Pack of 3)
Trevor “Chilly” Duncan
Online News Editor
Radio Control Car Action