These hand built Conley V8 engines are definitely awesome, but right away visions of one of these firing up on a big racetrack come to mind. While some guys are turning nitro vehicles in to brushless powered track killers, I vote for a next-level, V8 powered engine and bridge the gap between the scale builders and the racers. Hey we can dream right? By the way, there’s a whole world of people who build engines as a hobby, if only we could find a way to partner up, hint, hint.
- Unboxed: KO Propo EX-RR Pro Radio System
- Unboxing the New "Body Not Included" Traxxas 4-Tec 2.0 VXL Chassis
- Unboxing: Kyosho Turbo Scorpion Re-release
- $15 Walmart Hyper Tough Power Driver Review - Good For RC?
- Please enjoy RC Car Action safely!
- Traxxas TRX-4 Trail Truck Unboxing - from RCCA Facebook Live