|You can make a convenient charge jack by soldering a male battery connector to your receiver battery pack. Solder the positive and negative leads from the connector to the corresponding positive and negative leads on the wires on the receiver or directly to the cells.|
- Unboxed: KO Propo EX-RR Pro Radio System
- Unboxing the New "Body Not Included" Traxxas 4-Tec 2.0 VXL Chassis
- Unboxing: Kyosho Turbo Scorpion Re-release
- $15 Walmart Hyper Tough Power Driver Review - Good For RC?
- Please enjoy RC Car Action safely!
- Traxxas TRX-4 Trail Truck Unboxing - from RCCA Facebook Live