We love it when people take a bunch of parts, combine them with some RC gear and make a wild ride. This chain driven gas powered buggy is a great example of that. This garage built beast is pretty rough and is powered by what looks like a chainsaw engine. Make sure you pay attention to that brake setup. You can’t go wrong with some welded steel, a loose flex cable and a hand brake from a bike. It’s pretty fast and has plenty of torque and tread to easily tear up the grass, the suspension however leaves a little on the table. Scroll down to check out his cool home built vehicle.
- Unboxed: KO Propo EX-RR Pro Radio System
- Unboxing the New "Body Not Included" Traxxas 4-Tec 2.0 VXL Chassis
- Unboxing: Kyosho Turbo Scorpion Re-release
- $15 Walmart Hyper Tough Power Driver Review - Good For RC?
- Please enjoy RC Car Action safely!
- Traxxas TRX-4 Trail Truck Unboxing - from RCCA Facebook Live