Team Associated/LRP/Team Orion factory driver Ryan Cavalieri won the Modified Buggy, Truck and 4WD classes at the 2007 ROAR Off-Road Electric Nationals this past weekend, which was held at ARCOR Raceway in Albuquerque, New Mexico. No other racer has been able to win three consecutive ROAR National Championships in one weekend since Brian Kinwald accomplished the same feat in 1997. The other big winner at the Nats was 10-year-old Dakotah Phend, who won the 19-Turn 4WD Class and both the Stock Buggy and Truck classes. Not bad for a 5th grader! Ryan Maifield won the 20-minute LiPo/Brushless exhibition class and lapped the entire field including second place finisher Ryan Cavalieri.
- Unboxed: KO Propo EX-RR Pro Radio System
- Unboxing the New "Body Not Included" Traxxas 4-Tec 2.0 VXL Chassis
- Unboxing: Kyosho Turbo Scorpion Re-release
- $15 Walmart Hyper Tough Power Driver Review - Good For RC?
- Please enjoy RC Car Action safely!
- Traxxas TRX-4 Trail Truck Unboxing - from RCCA Facebook Live