Over 200 racers attended the 2006 Pro-Line Nitro Maxx Challenge and the competition was fierce in all 5 racing classes. Team Associated/Kyosho factory driver Ryan Cavalieri finished first in both the 1/10 Gas Truck and 1/8 Buggy classes, but they achievement didnt come easy; he snuck past OFNA/Jammin driver Chad Bradley on the last lap of the Buggy A-main and finished on the same lap as Cody King in Gas Truck. Bradley TQd the Outlaw Class and his teammate Taylor James scored the first place finish. Mike Battaile won the Small Block class with his Traxxas Revo and Kenny Johnson came out on top of the Big Block class with his Associated Monster GT. See more pics and talk about it here.
- Unboxed: KO Propo EX-RR Pro Radio System
- Unboxing the New "Body Not Included" Traxxas 4-Tec 2.0 VXL Chassis
- Unboxing: Kyosho Turbo Scorpion Re-release
- $15 Walmart Hyper Tough Power Driver Review - Good For RC?
- Please enjoy RC Car Action safely!
- Traxxas TRX-4 Trail Truck Unboxing - from RCCA Facebook Live