Buku is the company that brought us the Power Tuned Exhaust and it has many wins to its name. The next innovative item in their lineup is the Buku Speed Tune Clutch. This just came and we are the only ones to have it. It’s not even up on the Buku site yet! They should be available in two to three weeks and there will be two off-road clutch systems available; one for small block applications and one for big block applications. It’s a very simple design and can be tuned without having to remove the engine from the vehicle. You can adjust the tension on the clutch springs equally or independently depending on the conditions that you’re running in. This clutch is a possible game changer and is sure to be an advantage to racers as well as back yard bashers. I’m looking forward to installing this in my buggy and trying it out on the track. Look for a full review in an upcoming issue of Radio Control Car Action Magazine.
- Unboxed: KO Propo EX-RR Pro Radio System
- Unboxing the New "Body Not Included" Traxxas 4-Tec 2.0 VXL Chassis
- Unboxing: Kyosho Turbo Scorpion Re-release
- $15 Walmart Hyper Tough Power Driver Review - Good For RC?
- Please enjoy RC Car Action safely!
- Traxxas TRX-4 Trail Truck Unboxing - from RCCA Facebook Live
- Getting Started: RC Tools To Make Wrenching Easier
- Demystifying Silicone Oil and the Way They are Measured
- Threaded Shock Pre Load Tip