Simply put, I’m all about nitro. Well, almost. I’m down with electric for crawlers and some indoor racing, but if you really want to get my attention, it better make some smoke and noise. I’m a regular racer and I usually go with 1/8-scale buggy and truggy. When I’m not racing, I am usually fabricating custom parts and even entire vehicles.
Latest Posts by the Author
- Tech Center: Which One Is Slipping?
- Tech Center: Punching the Numbers
- Kev’s Bench: King Of Crushers 2.0 Is Coming To Life [Kev’s Bench]
- Tech Center: Avoiding Diff-aster
- Axial Introduces RR10 Bomber Kit [VIDEO]
- Old School Losi LST! [Kev’s Bench]
- Here’s Axial’s Official SCX10 II Release Info [VIDEO]
- Tech Center: Balance Of Power
- Inside My Modded Traxxas Stampede 4×4 [Kev’s Bench]
- Big Gas-Burnin’ Buggy: TLR Announces New 5IVE-B [VIDEO]
- A Fun Day At NHRA [Kev’s Bench]
- Tech Center: Servo Gear Blowout
- Turn It Up: This 4-Cylinder, 4-Stroke Rat Rod Needs to Be Heard [VIDEO]
- The Tamiya Blackfoot Is Back!
- "Monster & Scale Trucks" Special Available Now!
- Tech Center: Sprung Spring
- We're Going Boating! [KEV'S BENCH]
- My Tri-Axle Tow Truck Build Starts Now! [KEV’S BENCH]
- “Monster & Scale Trucks” Special Issue Sneak Peak
- Tech Center: Gritty Bearings