Simply put, I’m all about nitro. Well, almost. I’m down with electric for crawlers and some indoor racing, but if you really want to get my attention, it better make some smoke and noise. I’m a regular racer and I usually go with 1/8-scale buggy and truggy. When I’m not racing, I am usually fabricating custom parts and even entire vehicles.
Latest Posts by the Author
- Light Bright [TECH CENTER]
- Make your car dirty! We show you how.
- New This Week: Traxxas Rally, Team Associated F1, New Tamiya Re-Releases And More
- We have the new Losi Rock Rey!
- CEN Is Back With Colossus XT – EXCLUSIVE First Drive
- Old-School Monster! Traxxas Bigfoot No. 1 [VIDEO]
- Is One Big Battery Best? [Tech Center]
- Drive Time With The Arrma Fazon [Review]
- Pit Tip: Easy Grill Detailing [VIDEO]
- Street Suspension [TECH CENTER]
- Gas-Burning, Big-Scale F1 Battle [VIDEO]
- We Drive the ARRMA OUTCAST [REVIEW]
- Water You Doing? [Tech Center]
- Arrma Nero Big Rock Unboxing [VIDEO]
- Paint Project: Mopar Dodge Ram
- Tech Center: Is there any way to increase my car’s radio range?
- REVIEW: WICCRA Soft Top, Tonneau Cover & Spare Tire Cover
- How To: Get the Flat Look!
- Time to Tap Out [Tech Center]
- Them’s the Brakes [Tech Center]