Simply put, I’m all about nitro. Well, almost. I’m down with electric for crawlers and some indoor racing, but if you really want to get my attention, it better make some smoke and noise. I’m a regular racer and I usually go with 1/8-scale buggy and truggy. When I’m not racing, I am usually fabricating custom parts and even entire vehicles.
Latest Posts by the Author
- HB Racing introduces R8 1/8-scale 4WD On-Road Car
- Tune the Radio or Tune the Speed Control? [Tech Center]
- Axial Introduces SMT10 Grave Digger [VIDEO]
- O.S. Engine Speed B2101 Las Vegas Edition
- Crazy RC Car Speed Run [VIDEO]
- 10 of Our Favorite Pit Tips
- Dromida Introduces RTR Brushless 1/18 4wd Rally Cars
- Pro-Line Introduces Painted And Trimmed Ford Raptor [Video]
- Latest Arrma Clip: NERO Action At Its Best [VIDEO]
- LandWave Stackable Ramp System [REVIEW]
- Tech Center: How Hot is Too Hot?
- Tech Center: Which One Is Slipping?
- Tech Center: Punching the Numbers
- Kev’s Bench: King Of Crushers 2.0 Is Coming To Life [Kev’s Bench]
- Tech Center: Avoiding Diff-aster
- Axial Introduces RR10 Bomber Kit [VIDEO]
- Old School Losi LST! [Kev’s Bench]
- Here’s Axial’s Official SCX10 II Release Info [VIDEO]
- Tech Center: Balance Of Power
- Inside My Modded Traxxas Stampede 4×4 [Kev’s Bench]