Simply put, I’m all about nitro. Well, almost. I’m down with electric for crawlers and some indoor racing, but if you really want to get my attention, it better make some smoke and noise. I’m a regular racer and I usually go with 1/8-scale buggy and truggy. When I’m not racing, I am usually fabricating custom parts and even entire vehicles.
Latest Posts by the Author
- Street Suspension [TECH CENTER]
- Gas-Burning, Big-Scale F1 Battle [VIDEO]
- We Drive the ARRMA OUTCAST [REVIEW]
- Water You Doing? [Tech Center]
- Arrma Nero Big Rock Unboxing [VIDEO]
- Paint Project: Mopar Dodge Ram
- Tech Center: Is there any way to increase my car’s radio range?
- REVIEW: WICCRA Soft Top, Tonneau Cover & Spare Tire Cover
- How To: Get the Flat Look!
- Time to Tap Out [Tech Center]
- Them’s the Brakes [Tech Center]
- Watch This Big Bug Tear Up a Drag Strip [VIDEO]
- Balancing Act [Tech Center]
- Online Build: TLR 5IVE-B
- Idle Gear? More Like Hard-Working Gear [Tech Center]
- Going Big for Gas Power [Tech Center]
- HB Racing introduces R8 1/8-scale 4WD On-Road Car
- Tune the Radio or Tune the Speed Control? [Tech Center]
- Axial Introduces SMT10 Grave Digger [VIDEO]
- O.S. Engine Speed B2101 Las Vegas Edition