Associate Editor I can say that I’ve never done ANYTHING as long as I’ve been into RC. I got my first car when I was 11 and never looked back. Since then I’ve owned hundreds of cars and trucks and raced everything from Off-Road to Boats but I’m an Oval racer at heart. Whether I’m down siding a jump or going fast and turning left, it’s all on and my foot is to the floor! I love seeing new people discover our hobby and helping anyone I can enjoy it more. When I’m not racing or writing, I like to restore vintage RC cars and organize the Vintage Offroad Nationals. I’m also a dad and enjoy teaching my son how to drive and watching him get into this hobby on his own.
Latest Posts by the Author
- RC Car Action June 1990: Our Very First Car Of the Year Issue and A Killer Clod Project Truck!
- High Desert Hilux: Paul Yoo’s Axial SCX10
- New Video – Glue Tires Like A Pro
- Tech Tip of the Week – Cutting Out Perfect Wheel Wells
- Team Associated Goes Hi-Def With The Replay XD1080 Mini
- Remembering Gene Husting – RC Legend, Historian, IFMAR Founding Father
- RC Car Action November 1989: An Epic Rivalry Begins!
- Tamiya Announces New TRF503 4WD Buggy
- The Beginnings of Short Course and Two Worlds Winners: Throwing Back With RC Car Action January 1996
- Losi Announces New 5IVE Mini WRC RTR
- Vaterra Releases New 1967 Ford Mustang
- Pro-Line Racing 1/10 Buggy Blockade Tires
- Associated’s Next Re-Release? We Look Back at the RC10 Worlds Car
- October 1990: RoboCop’s Cover Shot!
- Top 13 of 2013
- Team Associated B5 and B5M – Full Details, Body-Off Shots, and Technical Analysis
- WATCH: Traxxas Invades the Dunes At Glamis
- RC10B5- Team Associated Releases More Details!
- Flashback: April 1988 – Tamiya Clod Buster
- We Got A Situation!