Traxxas has reinvigorated its on-site RC racing program at TORC events, and has established a four race series that ping-pongs between the Crandon and Bark River TORC races beginning in June. All the details are in the flyer below (click to embiggen), and it’s a pretty sweet deal. The entry fee is cheap (and gets cheaper if you sign up for more than one class), the rules are simple, and you’ll be at a TORC race. So, when you’re not on the RC track, you can watch the “real trucks” do their thing on the most exciting and fastest courses of the TORC series! It sure beats watching a movie on your phone between heats. The first 25 sign-ups for each race score a T-shirt, and all entrants have a shot at winning a ride in TORC’s “VIP two seater.” It’s a race truck, and yes, you will catch air.
Traxxas is excited to announce a Mid-West TORC R/C Race Series that is heading to the 2014 TORC races at Bark River and Crandon International Raceways. The Traxxas TORC races are designed for customers and racers to have FUN. New for 2014, the Traxxas TORC R/C races feature:
– FREE event t-shirts for the first 25 paid racers at each race
– Complimentary drinks and lunch on race day
– Covered pit space with tables, chairs, and electricity
– Trophies for the top three finishers in all classes at each race
– Trophies for the top three series finishers in all classes
– Four short-course classes:
- Pro 4
- Pro 2
- Pro Light
– New class rules for 2014
– The winners from each class get to race against the Traxxas Pro TORC drivers
To top it off all Traxxas TORC R/C Series racers are entered for a chance to win a ride in the TORC VIP two-seater around Crandon’s famous race track. See the attached series flyer for the complete details.