Tamiya’s long-popular CC-01 chassis will soon be available dressed as a Toyota FJ Cruiser, joining the Land Cruiser 40 already in the lineup to represent both ends of the Landcruiser lineage. The bodywork is spot-on (as usual), with lots of injection-molded detailing for a completely authentic look. The CC-01 chassis is scale-like as well, featuring integrated wheel wells and combining an independent front suspension with a solid-axle rear end and lockable differential. In addition to the new FJ, Tamiya has announced a couple of CC-01 option parts as well–see below.
- CC-01 chassis features a full-time 4WD system and front double wishbone, rear 4-link rigid suspension equipped with 4 CVA oil dampers.
- Longitudinal placed motor
- Lockable rear differential unit
- FJ Cruiser body is made of durable polycarbonate
- Separate parts are included to recreate side mirrors, grille, light cases and spare tire cover.
- Light cases are designed to accept Tamiya LED light bulbs and units.
58588 1/10 R/C Toyota FJ Cruiser (CC-01)
54519 RC Stroke Extension Link
Attach this option part to your cross-country CC-01 chassis model for improved suspension performance on rough terrain. It is fitted to the top damper attachment point to provide a much longer stroke from the damper.
- Aluminum Pivot Link Mount x2
- Aluminum Pivot Link x2
- 630 Ball Bearing x2
- 5mm Ball Connector x2
- 3x10mm Screw x2
- 2x5mm Screw x2
54541 RC CC01 Aluminum Oil Damper 4pcs
These aluminum oil dampers are for use with the Tamiya cross-country CC-01 chassis, providing superior cushioning on difficult surfaces. The set features parts to make 4 dampers, with silver color anodized cylinders, threaded bodies and dark titanium anodized caps.
- Damper Cylinder x4
- Upper & Lower Cylinder Caps x4 each
- V Parts x4
- Small parts included for attachment to the chassis.
- Threaded body for easy adjustment