We’ve sneak-peeked Pro-Line’s vintage F-100 shell before, now it’s officially released and definitely lookin’ good. The body arrives clear so you can choose your own look, but we’re especially fond of the painted-on-the-outside and weathered version Pro-Line has shown for inspiration. The flat paint really does a great job of showing off how crisply molded and detailed the body actually is. If you told us it was an injection-molded hard shell, we would have believed it!
See below for full press release details.
Now you can have your very own custom “Hay Hauler” with Pro-Line’s licensed 1966 Ford® F-100 body! The ’66 F-100 body comes with perfectly scaled details like the step-sides and huge fender flares that will bring you back to the good old days. You can even create your own version of the Class 8 Desert Truck that dominated the desert in the 1980’s!
However you decide to detail your truck, the ’66 Ford® body will turn heads and transform your truck into the best looking truck around. Get your very own “Hay Hauler” body now!
- Licensed 1966 Ford F-100 body
- Old-School “Hay Hauler” looks
- Unmatched detail and realism
- Made from durable / genuine Lexan®
- Four steps to get your Body Hay Hauler Ready:
1. Clean Body and apply included window mask
2. Paint then peel the over-spray film off
3. Sticker your body (decal sheet included)
4. Mount your new body onto your truck
- Made in the USA, since 1982
See more and comment in the Hot News & New Stuff forum.