Racers have been using duffel bags typically designed for motocross and snowboard gear for years, because they’re tough enough to handle plenty of travel stress and have all the room even the most prepared mechanic needs to hold all of his equipment. To celebrate their 50th anniversary, Kyosho hooked up with renowned luggage maker OGIO to create this special version of their 9800 rig that will only be sold in very limited quantities. Want one? Don’t wait…
To commemorate Kyosho turning 50, we are rolling out a brand new product. The Kyosho 50th Rig 9800 (Ogio Rig 9800) hauler bag. Now no need to carry multiple bags, you can fit all your gear in one convenient roller.
- SLED (Structural Load Equalizing Deck) System for increased durability and handling in the harshest of conditions
- Wide mouth LID opening for easy access to all gear compartments
- Large main compartment with adjustable dividers and padded helmet chamber
- Several multi-use LID compartments for apparel and smaller gear
- iFOM (integrated foam) construction throughout for added gear protection.
- Heavy duty oversized wheels with extra clearance
- Secure hold compression strap system
- Telescoping pull handle
- Dimensions: 34″ H x 16.5″ W x 15.25″ D
- Weight: 14.2 Lbs.
- Capacity: 9792 Cubic Inches