Team Associated’s popular RTR SC10RS is now available in a replica body modeled after Robby Woods full scale truck he competes with in the Lucas Oil Off Road Racing Series. And the SC10RS looks competitive right out of the box thanks to its Reedy 3300kV brushless motor and blue anodized aluminum V2 coil-over shocks. And if you want to take it out on a bash session, the water-resistant XP ESC and enclosed receiver box should keep your electrics safe from small splashes of water. Read the full press release for more info:
The Team Associated’s SC10RS (Race-Spec) has what it takes to be a champion with the proven performance of winning the 2010, 2011 and 2012 R.O.A.R. National Championships back-to-back-to-back!
The SC10RS is a Ready-To-Run RC short-course truck, similar to the truck raced by Robby Woods in the Lucas Oil Off Road Racing Series. It features some major upgrades not normally found in RTRs, including the water-resistant high-power XP Brushless Speed Control, Reedy 3300kV Brushless Motor, and a water-resistant enclosed receiver box. The suspension also received an upgrade with the addition of adjustable blue anodized aluminum V2 coil-over shocks.
The 2.6:1 ratio gearbox now comes with a heavy duty sealed gear differential and the externally adjustable V2 slipper clutch. The new short course hex-drive wheels come standard on the SC10RS with high-traction racing compound rear tires for more grip. The XP 2.4GHz radio system and XP metal gear steering servo round out the SC10RS as a potent short-course race machine!
SC10 RS RTR Features:
- 3-Time R.O.A.R. National Champion short course race truck
- XP 2.4GHz radio system with XP metal gear steering servo
- Water-Resistant High-Power XP Brushless Speed Control with Deans® Ultra Plug® battery connector
- Reedy 3300 KV Brushless Motor
- Water-Resistant enclosed receiver box
- Blue anodized aluminum V2 coil-over shocks
- 2.6:1 ratio gearbox with heavy-duty sealed gear differential and externally adjustable V2 slipper clutch
- Short course hex-drive wheels, front and rear
- High-traction racing-compound rear tires
- Factory-finished Championship short-course racing truck body
- Composite battery hold-down strap fits NiMH and LiPo battery packs
- Realistic front and rear bumpers with AE logo rear mud flaps
- Molded composite low-CG chassis with increased strength
- 14 precision rubber-sealed ball bearings
- Durable front and rear body mounts
- Rugged steel turnbuckles
- Fully adjustable suspension geometry
- Angled bellcrank “coplanar” steering with integral servo saver
- Vertical ball end roll-center adjustments front and rear
- Many Factory Team and Reedy option parts already available!
Internal Gear Ratio: 2.6:1
Items required for operation:
- Six (6) AA batteries
- 6-cell sub-C or 2S LiPo rechargeable battery pack
#7051 – $299.97
Available Aug. 2013