This new shaft driven touring car is available with 3 different bodies of your choice, and each car includes a 3650KV brushless motor, HobbyWing 30A ESC, and Skyion 2.4GHz radio system. Check out the press release below for more info:
CEN Racing has changed the touring car racing world. CEN introduces the all newly designed Zoom10. This state-of-the-art racing sedan incorporates months of extensive testing from all parts of the world to bring you the fastest, most reliable car on the market. This high performance racing sedan comes standard with all the performance true racers demand.
The Zoom10 on-track performance surpasses all other models in its class. Many tuning options have been built into the chassis design to allow the driver to adjust to any track conditions.
- The Zoom10 center shaft drive train transfers power instantly. The center shaft drive train system eliminates drag so that more power is transferred to the wheels.
- Aluminum tie rods is heavy duty and adjustable. Everything is high quality and adjustable on the Zoom10.
- Zoom10′s chassis layout offers superior weight balance which provides stability and quick reaction upon weight transfer.
- Pivot ball suspension allows diverse tunability ranging from camber to caster. Tuning your car for different terrains becomes second nature with the extremely smooth pivot ball suspension
- The steering servo is mounted directly onto the chassis which provides a much lower center of gravity and increases steering efficiency.
- Battery mount allows quick battery changes. Battery case support 7.2V 6 cell stick pack or 2S-4S Lipo Batteries.
- Filled coil over shocks providing the best on track performance with unlimited adjustability
- High Impact Foam Front Bumper Protects your Zoom10 from collisions.
- Gears are re conveniently covered for protection against rocks and debris.
- Rear Mounted Motor offers superior Front / Rear and Left / Right weight distribution
- Aluminum upper deck with water transfer printing technology is used on Zoom10. The Zoom10 is very high quality with lots of aluminum parts
- Adjustable toe-in, camber and downtravel. The Zoom10 can be adjusted for all track conditions
- The battery holder on the Zoom10 is designed with ease. Changing batteries can never be any easier.
Chassis: One-piece composite w/ aluminum upper deck
Adjustable suspension: Multiple Shock tower mounting along with multiple arm mounting positions.
Toe in: Adjustable
Front Down travel: Adjustable
Rear Down travel: Adjustable
Type: Shaft Driven all-time 4WD
Differentials: Gear differentials
Gear Ratio: 7.9: 1
Length: 18.11 inches / 460mm
Width: 7.87 inches / 200mm
Heights: 5.31 inches / 135mm
Wheelbase: 10.23 inches / 260 mm
Weight: 3.85 lbs / 1750g
Brushless Motor: 3650KV 3215
ESC: HobbyWing 30A
Radio: Skyion 2.4GHz Spectrum Radio
Battery: 7.2V 6 cell stick pack / charger included
10011 Zoom10 Subaru WRX Brushless RTR w/ 2.4GHz radio
10012 Zoom10 Ford GT Brushless RTR w/ 2.4GHz radio
10013 Zoom10 Mercedes CLK-DTM Brushless RTR w/ 2.4GHz radio