Team Associated releases an updated SC10 Factory Team kit that includes 12mm big bore shocks, a VTS slipper, factory team 12mm blue aluminum front and rear clamping hexes, and more. Check out the press release below for more info:
With the levels of competition continually increasing in the short course arena, the minds behind the doors of Area 51 knew they would have to push the limits of the SC10 to stay out in front.
The SC10.2 Factory Team kit delivers the next level of short course performance that will continue to be proven a winner. Based on the 8-time R.O.A.R. National Champion RC10T4, the SC10.2 shares many of the same Factory Team optional parts that result in improved durability and faster lap times. Factory Team 12mm ‘Big Bore’ shocks, VTS slipper clutch and ‘Gull Wing’ front suspension are just a few of the SC10.2 features that make it stand above the rest of the pack!
- Factory Team 12mm Big Bore hard anodized aluminum threaded shocks with TiN “Gold” 3mm shock shafts
- VTS slipper (variable torque, multi-plate slipper with 3 drive surfaces) assembly featuring a high-resolution spring
- Factory Team 12mm blue aluminum front and rear clamping hexes with hex drive wheels
- “Gull-wing” front suspension arms and updated shock towers optimized for 12mm Big Bore shocks
- Factory Team 7075-T6 blue aluminum 0° rear hubs with oversized outer bearing
- CVA joints with pin retainer clips
- Ball differential with lightweight outdrives
- Factory Team carbon-fiber battery strap with locking thumb knobs
- Updated front and rear body mounts
- Complete set of precision ball bearings
- Factory Team blue titanium turnbuckles, blue aluminum hinge-pin brace, milled motor plate, servo mounts, rear ballast weight, and much more!
Power Source: Electric
Body Style: Truck
Scale Size: 1:10 Scale
Assembly Level: Kit*
Length: 550mm (21.65in)
Wheelbase: 327mm (12.87in)
* This vehicle comes as a kit and must be fully assembled by the user. Electronics and/or an engine/motor may be required.
Required to Complete:
- R/C 2-channel surface frequency radio system
- Battery pack (6 cell NiMH, or 2S LiPo)
- Battery charger (peak detection charger recommended)
- Electronic speed control
- R/C electric motor
- Pinion gear