These new motors are packed with features like a dynamic balanced WorksTeam rotor, an optimized packed stack for improved drive feel and efficiency, and an externally visible laser-engraved rotor so you can tell what rotor is installed without the need to take the motor apart. Check out all the features below:
LRP’s revolutionary Vector X20 brushless motors have set new benchmarks in electric motor performance and have quickly become the motor to beat for high-level racing competition!
Now the same level of performance and technology has been created for Spec class racing. Spec class drivers can now take advantage of the World Championship-winning XTEC X20 technology. With the all-new Vector X20 Stock Spec motors, even more performance is at your disposal. Together with the improved throttle response, higher efficiency, and better controllability, these new motors are a clear advancement that promises to bring more fun and performance to your radio-controlled car or truck.
- XTEC X20 Coolmax Housing – Machined 7075-T6 aluminum can with maximum cooling for lowest running temperatures
- Dynamic balanced WorksTeam rotor – Precision-balanced 12.45mm sintered rotor
- Waterproof PreciSensor™ System – Fully waterproof, precise sensor. Fully adjustable and replaceable
- Optimized Racing Stack – Optimized packed stack for improved drive feel and efficiency
- 5 Timing Inserts – Finer timing adjustments; inserts now with degree markings
- Laser-Engraved Rotor Size – Externally visible indication of the rotor diameter
- Oversized ABEC 5 Ball Bearings – Larger sized ABEC 5 bearings for maximum durability
- O-ring Dampening – For vibration-free operation even under highest RPMs
- EasySolder design – Heavy copper, 6-layer PCB for lowest resistance
- World’s winning motor technology!
Available April 2013
LRP50834 – X20 Stock Spec 10.5 Turn Brushless Motor
LRP50844 – X20 Stock Spec 13.5 Turn Brushless Motor
LRP50854 – X20 Stock Spec 17.5 Turn Brushless Motor
LRP50864 – X20 Stock Spec 21.5 Turn Brushless Motor