This new charger features an integrated battery deck with a custom foam pad to secure your packs as you charge them, plus it can charge 6 different types of batteries and even includes an aluminum carrying case to store it in. Check out these great features and more in the press release below:
Racers Edge Prime Chargers are capable of handling all of your charging needs while offering features you can’t find anywhere else. A full aluminum case with heat sink and built in cooling fans keep temperatures in check while the amps are flowing. An intuitive blue backlit display keeps navigation simple while handling the complexities of every battery chemistry on the market. Take your charging to the next level utilizing each chargers battery deck; with custom die cut logo foam pad, allowing your pit space to be maximized while wrenching. Built in balance software, a complete lineup of adapters, along with our unique Pro Bullet Harness, takes care of everything in your stable. There’s even a blank lead for your own customization. On top of all that there is a USB charge port for keeping your phone peaked during race days. Storage and transporting your charger has never been easier with our custom aluminum carrying cases, printed with our specs and models so your competition will be sure to know how much power is in your pit.
- AC Input: 100-240v (100w-90w)
- DC Input: 11-18v
- Circuit Power: Max.
- Charge Power 80watts
- Max. Discharge Power 10watts
- Charge Current Range: 0.1 – 6.0amps
- Discharge Current Range: 0.1 – 2.0amps
- Current Drain For Balancing: LiPo: 300mA/cell
- NiCd/NiMH Battery Cell Count: 1 – 15cells
- LiPo/LiFe/LiIon Cell Count: 1 – 6cells
- Pb Battery Voltage: 2-20volts
- USB Port: 5volts – 1amp
- Display: Blue Backlit LCD
- Net Weight: 893grams (1.97lbs)
- Dimensions: [width|height|depth] 137mm x 88mm x 137mm
- Warranty: 5 year Manufacture Defect
Pro-Connect Bullets, Alligator Clips, Tamiya connector, Deans® Ultra Plug®, Traxxas HC, Futaba RX, JST and open charger leads. Also included are a XH 2-6S balance board, removable DC input leads and an aluminum carrying case.
RCESC1800 – $149.99 MSRP