Kyosho’s popular INFERNO GT2 gets a serious upgrade! Big 1/8 scale matches a high-power Team Orion Vortex R8 system with detailed scale body form to deliver awesome strength and style. Chassis dimensions deliver rock-solid running stability from the driving force of the easy to handle yet high-power R8 that delivers more torque. A harder main chassis material combines with a resin chassis stiffener that responds with both strength and smoothness as required. The advanced 2.4GHz KT-200 R/C system features a easy dial adjustment of each control setting. High-torque KS-200 servos incorporating tough metal gears is pre-installed for precision control of the big chassis. Packaged as a complete Readyset, the INFERNO GT2 VE Race Spec can be ready for action fast. Feel the amazing power and performance of big scale R/C with the INFERNO GT2 VE Race Spec.
- Team Orion Brushless System – Equipped with a Vortex R8 splash proof 4S Lipo speed control and Vortex 8 4 pole, 2000kv brushless motor.
- Long Wheelbase Chassis – One of the key elements of the new GT2 is the long wheelbase chassis. It’s stretched for performance as well as appearance. The longer wheelbase adds stability at high speed, and still turns aggressively when needed.
- High Torque Metal Gear – Equipped with a high torque metal gear KS-200 servo for the best performance right out of the box.
- Full ball Bearings – Full ball bearings throughout the entire chassis for maximum efficiency.
- CNC Gears – Precision machine-cut metal spurgear and pinion delivers superior reliability, strength and performance.
- New 2.4GHz Radio and High Torque Servos – Kyosho’s unique 2.4GHz Syncro KT-201/KR-200 transmitter and receiver incorporates function and designed for easy operation. Simply switch the power ON and the system is ready to use straight away. The stylish form of the transmitter features a built-in antenna and an ergonomic design for comfortable switch positioning and a large, high visibility LCD display. The Syncro is also energy efficient and uses only four AA-size alkaline batteries. Its precision balance and lightweight are ideal for endurance racing and help maintain concentration without becoming fatigued and also make it easy to activate required functions and settings. From fun-running to the intensity of serious racing, the new generation Syncro 2.4GHz will deliver a greater appreciation of your R/C model’s performance. Also equipped with a high torque metal gear KS-200 servo for the best performance right out of the box.
- Composite Oil Shocks with Dual O-Rings Seals and Threaded Spring Pre-Load Adjusters – Stronger standard springs and heavier damping keep the GT2 rolling flat and fast through the corners. All the aluminum parts are anodized to match the rest of the parts on the chassis.
- Shaft Drive System – The differentials and drive gears are contained with the bulkheads, which protects the drive train from debris. It’s a more advanced and durable drive system than belt drive, which requires less maintenance and produces superior performance.
- Composite Stiffener – Equipped with front and rear composite chassis stiffeners that give you just the right amount of flex for that superior handling.
- Turnbuckle Linkages – The suspension and steering linkages feature turnbuckles, which allows for quick adjustments to the camber and steering toe angles. All that’s needed is a 5.5mm wrench to make any adjustment on the spot – there’s no need to detach or move anything to facilitate an adjustment.
- Full Factory Assembly – The IGT2 VE Race Spec is almost completely factory assembled. Trained technicians build the car from the ground up, so it’s virtually ready to go right out of the box – even the body is painted, expertly detailed and the decals are installed exactly as you see it on box. Simply add fuel and some alkaline batteries needed to power the transmitter, receiver and glow igniter and you’re ready for action.
What is a Ready Set
A Readyset is a fully assembled model that includes nearly everything you need to run. Body Color scheme is complete so only consumables like batteries are required so you can start operating the model without delay.
- Pre-assembled chassis by Kyosho
- Completed pre-painted body
- Team Orion R8 ESC 4S Lipo
- Team Orion Vortex 8 (4pole / 2000kv) Motor
- PERFEX Syncro 2.4GHz R/C system installed
Required For Operation
- 4 AA-size batteries for R/C system
- 2S – 4S LiPo Battery (Deans Plug)
- LiPo Compatible Charger
Gear Ration: 8.95:1
Motor: Vortex 8 (2000kv rating)
ESC: Team Orion R8 ESC (2S-4S LiPo Compatible)
Radio: KT-201 2.4GHz
30937B – $827.99
Available: September 2012