The Hart and Huntington Off Road Race Team is a force to contend with, as they are stacked with some heavy-hitting talent! The team consists of FMX legend Carey Hart, short-course vets Josh Merrell and Rob ‘Fig’ Naughton, and 2011′s Pro Buggy Champion Ryan Beat. With a team like this, it’s no wonder why the competition is more than just a little worried!
Team Associated’s SC10RS (Race-Spec) is a Ready-To-Run RC replica of the trucks driven by the Hart and Huntington Off Road Race Team in the Lucas Oil Off Road Racing Series. The SC10 has won the 2010, 2011 and 2012 R.O.A.R. National Championships, and has received some major upgrades along the way. For the SC10RS, these improvements include a water-resistant, high-power XP SC700 Brushless Speed Control, Reedy 3300 KV Brushless Motor, and a water-resistant, enclosed receiver box. The suspension also received an upgrade with the addition of adjustable, blue-anodized aluminum V2 coil-over shocks.
The 2.6:1 ratio gearbox now comes with a heavy-duty sealed gear differential and the externally adjustable V2 slipper clutch. The new KMC® replica hex-drive wheels come standard on the SC10RS with high-traction JConcepts™ racing compound rear tires and inserts for more grip. The XP 2.4GHz radio system and metal gear steering servo round out the SC10RS as a potent short-course race machine!
- 2010, 2011, 2012 ROAR National Champion short course truck
- XP3-SS 2.4GHz 3-channel radio system with XP S1903 metal gear steering servo
- New High-Power Water-Resistant XP SC700 Brushless Speed Control with Deans(R) Ultra Plug(R) battery connector
- Reedy 3300 KV Brushless Motor
- New Water-Resistant enclosed receiver box
- New Blue anodized aluminum V2 coil-over shocks
- Sealed gear diff with new heavy-duty gears
- KMC(R) replica hex-drive wheels front and rear
- JConcepts racing compound rear tires and inserts
- Championship short course racing truck body
- Composite battery hold-down strap fits NiMH & LiPo battery packs
- Realistic front and rear bumpers with AE logo rear mud flaps
- Molded composite low-CG chassis with increased strength
- 14 precision rubber sealed ball bearings
- Durable front and rear body mounts
- Rugged steel turnbuckles
- Fully adjustable suspension geometry
- Angled bellcrank “coplanar” steering with integral servo saver
- Vertical ball end roll-center adjustments front & rear
- Many Factory Team & Reedy option parts already available!
SC10RS RTR Specifications:
Internal Gear Ratio: 2.6:1
Items required for operation:
- Eight (8) AA batteries
- 6-cell sub-C (Reedy #684 WolfPack 7.2V 4200mAh recommended) or 2S LiPo rechargeable battery pack (Reedy #628 60C 7.4V 5500mAh recommended)
- Charger (Reedy #640 NiCd/NiMH Charger or Reedy #604 526-S LiPo/LiFe Charger recommended)
#7050 SC10RS RTR, Hart and Huntington MAP: $299.97 MSRP: $499.99