MIP Bronze Toned Hard-Anodized Lightweight Aluminum Top Shaft For The Team Associated B4.1/T4.1/SC10
This lightweight aluminum top shaft uses a one-piece design and will help to increase your overall top speed and acceleration. Check out all the details below:
Increase your speed and acceleration by replacing the heavy 3-piece steel stock top shaft assembly on your Team Associated B4, T4, & SC10 2WD Radio Controlled Vehicles with New LIGHTWEIGHT YET STRONG MIP Top Shaft with ONE-PIECE Gear/Shaft Design. MIP LISTENS! By popular request, MIP’s New Bronze-Toned Top Shaft features re-engineered NEW PITCH DIAMETER for perfect mesh and HARD-ANODIZED Aircraft-grade Aluminum for MAXIMUM DURABILITY and LONGER WEAR!
- One-Piece Gear and Shaft Re-designed for today’s tough, High-power drive systems!
- Hard Anodized – Coated for outstanding wear resistance and durability!
- Pitch Diameter Fit Precision Swiss machined In-house from top quality gear cutters!
- Made from bronze-toned 7075-T6 Aluminum – Lightweight for better acceleration!
- Can be used for 17.5 Stock or Modified racing!
- 100% Quality made in the USA!
- One Aluminum Top Shaft (new bronze color), One 5-40 Steel Lock Nut
- Tools to disassemble standard transmission; remove stock part, replace with MIP performance part.
- Fits Team Associated B4, T4, & SC10 2WD Radio Controlled Vehicles.
(NOTE: Replaces discontinued MIP Part #9108)