This entry-level competition ESC is packed with great features like a “Boost 0” mode for “true stock racing”, is 2S-4S LiPo compatible with an adjustable low voltage cutoff, and when new software updates are posted online you can update your Spin via LRP’s USB Bridge 2. Check out the official press release below for all the details:
The Spin Super brushless speed control is perfect for hobby and parking lot racers as well as ambitious entry-level competition racers. The Spin Super is a reliable and very cost-effective all-around speed control and the perfect upgrade for an RTR. It is suited for 1:10 scale RC cars and can be used in both on-road and off-road configurations.
The Spin speed control is equipped with a switching BEC and can be operated with 2S to 4S LiPo batteries. All components including the power capacitor and the on/off switch are integrated into the housing due to the completely new design. The Spin speed controls also benefit from USB updatability via the LRP USB Bridge 2 (LRP81801).
- Worlds-Winning Sensored Technology
- 2S-4S LiPo (7.2 -14.8v) – adjustable LiPo cut-off
- “True Stock Racing” – “Boost 0” mode adjustable
- Splash-proof – Protected against the elements
- Easy Single-Touch Operation
- USB Software Updatability – Benefit from the latest improvements available on-line!
- Forward/Brake/Reverse + Racing Mode with Forward/Brake only
- 3 LED user interface – For easy adjustment
Available: Aug. 2012