Team Durango updates their popular DESC410 4WD short course truck with a Pro Spec kit loaded with a ton of goodies. Check out all the details below:
The DESC410v2 kit is a high spec race kit based on the successful DESC410R, a kit that has won many races all over the world since its release. The DESC410v2 spec kit has already won in the hands of Ryan Lutz, winning the 4wd SC class at the AMS 3.0 race in the USA.
The specification of this kit is similar to that of the DEX410v3 buggy.
This kit features:
- Race proven layout and geometry
- Center Differential
- Machine Cut 42T Ring Gears
- Machined Aluminium Suspension Hangers front and rear
- Aluminium Shock Seal Housing Caps
- Moulded Composite Shock Towers
- No Body included – lets the racer chose their body. This also allows the kit to be packed in a DEX410 size box meaning less cost for shipping.
- Updated suspension arms – beefed up for increased durability in the toughest track conditions
- Both large and small rear bumpers included in the kit
- Roll bars included in the kit
- White racing wheels
Due – Mid July