Team Associated releases a nitro version of their popular SC10 short course truck. The new SC10GT is packed with great features like a V2 dual disc slipper clutch, a special tuned exhaust system for maximum power and efficiency, a ball differential with lightweight outdrives, and an all-new sealed battery box. Check out all the details in the official press release below:
For many people in the RC world, nothing beats a 2-stroke nitro-breathing engine. From the sound, to the smoke, to the brutal power, nitro delivers an experience in a RC truck like nothing else can. Now you can experience that awesome nitro power in the short-course class with the SC10GT! Based on the proven GT2 platform, the SC10GT comes built and ready-to-run straight from the factory. At the heart of the SC10GT is the powerful Team Associated .18X pull-start engine with tuned exhaust system to deliver the performance.
The nitro horsepower is transferred to the ground through the externally adjustable V2 slipper clutch and the 4.09:1 ratio gearbox. A heavy-duty ball differential with lightened outdrives turns the rear wheels that are mounted with high-traction JConcepts racing tires for the ultimate grip.
The SC10GT soaks up the bumps with the four-wheel independent suspension featuring adjustable blue anodized 6061-T6 aluminum V2 coil-over shocks.
Controlling all of the action in your hands is the 2.4GHz radio system that makes it easy to drive the SC10GT right where you want it to go. The SC10GT is pure nitro fun at its best! If you’re ready to step up to the nitro challenge, we have your truck waiting for you!
- Low center of gravity transmission with 4.09:1 ratio produces the ultimate in torque with proven ability to transmit all the power to the ground, which makes for ground-shaking speeds not usually seen in RTRs.
- V2 Dual disc slipper clutch.
- Modular radio tray that easily removes for cleaning and maintenance, and protects the receiver against fuel spills during pit stops.
- Optional high capacity 150cc fuel tank fits in standard radio tray for longer run times.
- Special tuned exhaust system, which produces a perfect balance of maximum power and efficiency.
- V2 Blue anodized aluminum shocks.
- All-new sealed battery box.
- Blue anodized aircraft aluminum chassis. Chassis design adds tremendous rigidity for the ultimate in consistency and handling.
- Radical pre-painted body shell that any pro painter would be proud to produce.
- Our proven #2918 AE .18X engine will shock customers with its power and speed.
- High-traction JConcepts™ racing rear tires for consistent handling and long life.
- Ball differential with lightweight outdrives.
- Shielded bearings throughout the truck.
- Glow igniter and fuel bottle included.
- AE logo mud flaps.
Power Source: Nitro
Body Style: Truck
Scale Size: 1:10 Scale
Assembly Level: Ready-To-Run*
Length: 550mm (21.65in)
Width: 293mm (11.54in)
Wheelbase: 327mm (12.87in)
Weight: 2300g (5.07 lbs)
Gear Ratio: 4.09
* This vehicle is fully assembled and ready to run right out of the box. Some models may require a battery and/or charger.
Required to Complete
- D-size cell for igniter
- AA batteries, qty 12
- Slotted screwdriver
- Fuel, 20%-30% only
- Extra glow plugs recommended
- Silicone Shock Fluid (refer to catalog for complete listings)
- Reamer / Hole Punch for body
- 8-Piece Hex Driver Set (#1655)
- Starter Box (#1750)
- Needle Nose Pliers
- Calipers or a Precision Ruler
- Green Slime shock lube (#1105)
- Cyanoacrylate glue (#1597)
- Thread Locking Compound (#1596)