Not only does this device allow you to safely pilot your large scale vehicle, but it also logs data on your engine temps, radio glitches, and battery voltage. Check out all the details in the press release below:
This new kill switch is the ultimate must have Large Scale safety/electronics integration device. It is jam packed with new features to allow for greater flexibility and the overall size has been reduced significantly. Not only that Killer RC has been able to lower the price point over the previous generation of kill switches. Shipping to retailers soon!
- Optional dual ignition contacts for twin engines,
- Adjustable low battery voltage cutoff (handy for LiFe or LiPo packs)
- Adjustable glitch sensitivity,
- Multi color built-in LED
- Buzzer output with multiple tones
- LED output, which can power up to 8 sets of Killer RC 6v LED headlights. The headlights will also flash when battery gets low or engine gets hot.
- Optional dual engine temp sensors w/ adjustable high temp kill,
- Data Logging, which means you can plug it into your PC and it will show you a graph of your engine temps, radio glitches, and battery voltage.
- It’s 4 Kill Switch versions in one. No need for multiple versions for different radios.
- It’s almost half the size of the Killer Bee kill switch.
- The retail price of the kit is actually lower than the Killer Bee kit was.
- This item fits: HPI Baja 5b, 5t, 5sc, and Losi 5IVE-T
The Super Bee is always recording info while it’s on. We will be offering a device that plugs in to the Super Bee and lets you plug it into your PC via a USB cable. You then open a program that lets you download the info from the Super Bee.