This new 1/12 car is packed with great features like red anodized aluminum components, a king pin strut type front suspension, is 1-cell LiPo compatible, and uses many carbon fiber components. Check out all the details in the press release below:
The status quo of on-road 1/12th electric racing is set to be shaken up with the arrival of a new challenger. The world remembers well the dominant record of the original “Plazma” series, but Kyosho has revived this legend of R/C racing for the 21st Century with the PLAZMA Ra. A state of the art chassis design eliminates all unnecessary parts in its pursuit of speed and features carbon and red anodized aluminum components. Allowing a wide scope for fine tuning and setting adjustments, the superior maintenance features come to the fore in the heat of racing battle. With the most advanced racing technology available, the PLAZMA Ra can take you to the top of the R/C racing’s world!
- Carbon Fiber – Carbon Fiber is used throughout the kit including the main chassis, delivering additional strength and just the right amount of rigidity with no added weight.
- Race Focused – The overall design and specifications of the new Plaza Ra is focused on giving you the best racing experience, that you have come to expect from Kyosho.
- Red – Equipped with precision machined red anodized aluminum components, such as the motor mount, side dampers and front bulkhead supports.
- King Pin – Features king pin strut type front suspension, providing you precise control over the camber, caster and track adjustments.
- Balance Control – The center pivot and side link rear suspension provides balance and control of the roll and pitch direction.
- Center Shock – The rear, center shock is equipped with a diaphragm that maintains constant volume managing the roll direction and resulting in rock-solid running performance.
- The Standard – The Plazma Ra features international standard sized rear axle and the height can be managed by simply replacing the axle mount. Standard size wheels and tires can be installed front and rear.
- 1 Cell – Compatible with 1-cell LiPo’s that comply with all current regulations.
- Interchangeable – The front suspension is interchangeable (*except knuckles) providing you maximum maintenance efficiency.
- Coil Springs – Proven performance coil springs located front and rear of the chassis. Features adjustable spring rates, giving you the control.
What is a kit?
A kit is a higher level vehicle that includes nearly everything you will need to build a rolling chassis. You will need to supply items like motor, ESC, battery, tires and radio equipment. Required items may vary from kit to kit so please see Required Items For Completion section for a full list.
- Unassembled chassis kit
- Assembly manual
Required For Completion
- R/C System / 2-channel, 1-mini sevo, 1 ESC and motor combo.
- 1 Cell 3.7v Lipo Battery
- Lipo Battery Charger
- 1/12 Racing Car Body
- Tools (Metric 1.5, 2, 2.5mm)
- Paint for body
Scale: 1 1/12th
Length: 271mm (10.6in)
Width: 166mm (6.5in)
Height: 50mm (1.9in)
Wheelbase: 200mm (7.8in)
Gear Ration: 1:1
Weight: 730g JMRCA Regulation
Motor: Brushless *sold separately
30422B – $414.00