These new motors feature a red wire stator, vented end bells, and ceramic bearings. The new tuning rotor was developed to withstand extreme temperatures and make braking and throttle response more consistent. Check it all out in the press releases below:
Have you always wanted to know what it would be like to have the same motor that a factory pro driver uses? Are you curious what the difference really is between a full option motor compared to a standard motor? Have you searched the forums and hunted for parts to build the ideal motor? Look no more. Novak’s new Premium Ballistic Spec Brushless Motors are built to meet the racing pro’s needs, yet are available to pros and non-pros alike so that the seasoned racer and the average enthusiast can experience Novak’s top-of-the-line brushless motor that meets serious racing needs! The Premium Ballistic Spec Brushless Motors are available in three motor turns, 10.5T (#3610R), 13.5T (#3613R), and 17.5T (#3617R).
The Best Components
Premium Spec Ballistic Motors feature all of Novak’s most sought after components. These premium parts have been used by top racers to ensure they are getting the absolute best performance out of their motor. From the red wire stator, to the vented end bells with ceramic bearings, these motors hold nothing back! It has become apparent that racers are pushing the limits of their equipment more than ever. Novak’s Premium Spec Brushless Motors are the next step in full-featured, high-end race readiness.
Completely Rebuildable with Extensive Parts Support
Like all Novak Ballistic brushless motors, these motors are completely rebuildable. At the track, service and repairs are a snap and will get you back to turning laps right away. Replaceable sensor harness, replaceable rotor, replaceable sensor board, replaceable stator, replaceable end bells and bearings–you name it. If the motor has it, you can pick up the spare part and be back in action in no time!
What Really Makes these Motors Better?
The combination of the highest quality components ensure that nothing is left on the table. Drivers are getting everything from these Premium Ballistic Spec motors, at all times. Racers know that power is everything. The vented end bells allow you to push the motors harder while not overheating. Ceramic bearings add efficiency to your motor’s basic operation and are designed as long lasting durable bearings. What would a top-of-the-line motor be without red wire? The red wire stators are one of Novak’s most coveted items, and are exclusively used in the Premium Ballistic Spec brushless motor.
Serious competitors search for the advantage, and the search for the best motor ends at Novak with the new Premium Ballistic Spec Brushless Motors. Coming soon to the top of the podium!
- Include premium components used by top-level factory team drivers
- Vented end bells for cooler operating motor temperatures resulting in faster speeds and longer run-times
- Ceramic bearings improve motors efficiency and include high-performance, durable Si3N4 ceramic balls
- Stator hand-wound in California by highly-trained motor technicians using red wire to provide serious racers the top performance
- Sensor-based system for excellent torque and low-speed driveability
- Rebuildable design with replaceable sensor harness, rotor, sensor board, hand-wound stator, sleeve, both end bells, ball bearings, and hardware.
- Adjustable motor timing to allow fine tuning of motor feel and power band
- Removable shielded sensor harness plugs into a silicone-sealed gasket to keep dirt and debris from damaging the motor’s sensor plug, and keeps your sensor harness secure
- Oversized front bearing [1/2” x 3/16” (12.7 x 4.8mm)] for increased load handling and bearing life
- Nickel-plated, 12.3mm sintered Neodymium rotor with a 0.125” pinion shaft that accepts all existing pinion gears
- Designed to meet ROAR specifications
- Meets RoHS compliance
- Carries Team Novak’s commitment to excellent quality, support and warranty (120 days)
- Designed and manufactured by Team Novak in Irvine, California using the best components from around the globe. All brushless motors are 100% tested to ensure your product works right out of the box and on the track!
#3610R Premium Ballistic Spec BL Motor- 10.5T
#3613R Premium Ballistic Spec BL Motor- 13.5T
#3617R Premium Ballistic Spec BL Motor- 17.5T
In Novak Electronics’ never-ending search to bring the racers the absolute highest quality components and materials, we have found our newest entry into the racing arena─ the Samarium Cobalt (SmCo) Tuning Rotor (#5954). Developed to withstand extremely high temperatures, Novak developed this rotor to retain its core magnet strength over the course of the run so that your motor runs consistently and will not suffer from fade. Braking and throttle response is also more consistent.
Using SmCo rare-earth materials, this rotor has higher demagnetizing ability than Neodymium, and will increase, and better sustain, RPM under load. This all translates to improved efficiency and added temperature tolerance─all crucial characteristics when you find yourself pushing the limits of racing. Recommended for all applications.
The new Novak Ballistic 540 SmCo Tuning Rotor (#5954) is now available. This tuning rotor is also included in Novak’s Build-A-Ballistic Program. Refer to the Novak website (www.teamnovak.com) for more information.
- High-strength Samarium Cobalt magnetic material for higher demagnetizing ability than Neodymium material
- Withstands higher temperature tolerance than Neodymium rotors
- Allows motor to run consistently under load over full RPM range with no fading
- Recommended for all applications
- Compatible with all Novak 540-size brushless motors: Ballistic Racing, Ballistic Spec, Velociti Racing, and SS Pro series
- Easily distinguished by their matte finish
- Developed and manufactured to Novak Electronics’ strict standards
Diameter: 12.3 mm
Magnet: High-strength, Samarium Cobalt
Shaft Diameter: 1/8”