Corally releases their new HMX 1/10 electric touring car kit packed with great features like an inward placed motor mount for improved weight distribution, strong carbon wishbones with 5 different shock mounting positions, and the HMX is designed for today’s high powered brushless motors and LiPo batteries. Read more about this new car in the press release below:
- Optimized design for use with Brushless Motors & LiPo Batteries.
- Core Gravity Chassis Flex by Special Quadruple Bulkhead Design.
- Stepless Shock Adjustment on Super rigid Al 7075-T6 Shock Towers.
- Inward Placed Motor Mount for improved weight distribution.
- Narrowest chassis on the market, specifically designed for LiPo batteries with additional add-on weight slots in the center line.
- Kit includes rear Differential, front Spool and super efficient MIP™ CVD Drive Shafts.
- Chassis, Topdeck, Rear Topdeck, Top Front Bumper and LiPo Battery Holders are all made of super high grade, zero-memory effect Graphite.
- Bulkheads, Motor Mount, Layshaft & Layshaft Stands, Shock Towers, Pivot Balls, Turnbuckles, Spool, Diff Outdrives, Spur Gear & Pulley Adapter, Spur Gear Guide Ring, Wheel Hexagons, Camber Links, Drive Shafts etc.. are all made of super strong and ultra lightweight 7075-T6 aluminium.
- Optional Anti-Roll Bars feature all new zero-play design that uses precision ball bearings for smooth action and unbeaten efficiency.
- Super strong high carbon wishbones featuring straight design and 5 different shock positions.
- Optional range of wishbone mounts and shims for precise adjustment of roll centers, toe, anti-dive, anti-squat and track width. Also features adjustable camber, caster, droop and wheelbase.
- Front / Rear Width: 188 mm / 190 mm. Wheelbase: 258 – 260 mm. Rolling Chassis Weight: 452 gr.
- Car Kit does not include Body, Wheels, Tires, Motor, Battery & Electronics.