Racers Edge has released the details about their new 2WD short course truck. This truck is loaded with great features such as a 2.4GHz radio system, 3600kv bushless motor, electronic speed control capable of handling 7 cell NiMH or 2S LiPo packs, full ball bearings, and 12mm hex wheels. Read more in the press release below:
- GLG20 2.4GHz Transmitter with 3 Channel Receiver
- Brushless Wizard ESC –7 Cell Nimh/2 Cell Lipo Capable with Lipo Cutoff –Easy Programming with Forward & Reverse.
- 3600kv Rated Brushless Motor with Finned Can Design for Cool Operation
- Two Pre-painted Lexan Body Styles Available
- Mega-Flex Plastic Components Throughout for the Best Mix of Durability & Fun-Ability.
- Full Scale Short Course Style Bumpers, Nerf Bars & Branded Mud Flaps
- Completely Tunable Suspension System with Oil Filled Rebuildable Shocks
- Red Anodized Aluminum Motor Plate, Front Brace & Servo Saver Set for Optimum Performance
- Industry Standard 12mm Hex Wheel Hubs Front & Rear with Long Wear Versa-Tread Tires
- Polished Steel Adjustable Turnbuckles
- Full Ball Bearings
- Deans Ultra Plug Hardwired – PLUS- Standard Plug Adapter – The Ability to run Deans Wired or Standard “Tamiya” Wired Battery packs right out of the box
RCEP2SCR – Red – MAP $189.99
RCEP2SCB – Blue – MAP $189.99