Epic has released a new 1/8 brushless D8 motor available in 4 different KV versions and each motor features a 5mm shaft, heavy duty low drag ball bearings, and a sintered Neo 4 magnet rotor. Read the press release below for more info:
New brushless technology for more power than standard design motors. New stronger sintered Neo 4 magnet rotor for more low end and overall power!
- High temperature 12 pole multi wire wound stator
- Heavy duty low drag ball bearings
- 5mm shaft
- 40mm dia., 42mm dia. with cooling fins
- 74.8mm long
- 13.6 oz.
- Dual bolt pattern
- 2-5 cell Li-Po use with correct gearing
- Designed in the USA by Team Trinity
TEP1300 D8 4 X 12 Modified Motor 1750 KV
TEP1301 D8 4 X 12 Modified Motor 1950 KV
TEP1302 D8 4 X 12 Modified Motor 2100 KV
TEP1304 D8 4 X 12 Modified Motor 2400 KV
Available: End of November