This new 4WD short course truck is packed with features like a Q-Base ESC capable of handing 14.8 volts of power, Alphastar 2350Kv brushless motor, 2.4GHz radio system, realistic Yokohama Geolandar off-road tires, and much, much more. Check out all the details in the press release below:
The HPI APACHE SC FLUX is the ultimate in 1/8th scale 4WD Short Course action! With HB RACE DNA suspension system from the World Championship Winning HB D8 buggy and FLUX Brushless power to all 4 wheels, it’s ready for competition straight out of the box. Add the legendary HPI durability and you have yourself a competition ready, bash-proof 4WD machine for all day, all-terrain fun. Rounding off the package are scale replica Yokohama Geolandar off-road tires and a detailed, pre-painted realistic short course style truck body!
The Apache SC Flux is based on the HB D8 buggy and the HPI Vorza, which are both legends in their own right. The unique monocoque suspension arms, race-winning suspension with Big Bore shocks and super-durable shaft 4WD drivetrain all combine to make a durable and versatile chassis that can handle whatever you and the track can throw at it!
The Q-Base ESC and Alphastar 2350Kv brushless motor can handle twin 2S LiPo battery packs to let the Apache SC really stretch its legs on any on-road or off-road surface, thanks to the scale all-terrain tires. With dual batteries fitted into the adjustable battery box, you can pack up to 14.8 volts of power into the car to experience wild acceleration, huge rooster tails of dirt and awesome top speeds!
When you’re ready to get a step up on the competition, the Apache SC is ready to be fitted with the full range of Hara Edition D8 option parts from Team HB to give you even more tuning options!
Increased Excitement for Off-Road Racers
Short course racing brings the fantastic door-to-door action of on-road racing cars to the wild jumps and bumps of off-road tracks! With enclosed wheels and extra-strong bumpers front and rear, short course racing trucks are able to nudge and bump each other on the track without causing huge crashes or interference, making for wild and exciting races!
The results of such tight, close action is fabulous excitement for the drivers and all spectators! If you haven’t experienced the thrill of short course racing, you’re missing out!
2.4GHz Radio System
All of the latest HPI kits are now fitted with the comfortable and feature-packed HPI TF-40 2.4GHz radio system for supreme control and confidence! The latest digital 2.4GHz radio technology allows you to confidently drive your HPI kit with other drivers without worrying about things like frequencies or radio conflicts. The radio features a pistol-grip design with drop-down steering wheel, 3 channel functionality, easy carry handle, fold-down aerial, end point adjustments, servo reversing and steering dual rate. It’s also extremely lightweight due to it requiring only four AA batteries. This is a fully-featured, lightweight, 3-channel radio with advanced ergonomic features and total adjustability.
Set the radio up for your car with custom features like servo reversing, center trim, end point adjustments, dual rate and more. Only 4 AA batteries are required to power the TF-40, so it’s light in your hands, and the drop-down steering wheel makes it comfortable to hold. With the adjustable, built-in failsafe feature, you will even be protected just in case the radio batteries run out of power or become disconnected.
TF-40 Radio Features:
- Digital 2.4GHz technology
- Run your HPI kit with other drivers without worrying about frequencies!
- Adjustable built-in failsafe
- 3 channel
- Drop-down steering wheel design for improved comfort and racer feel
- Servo end point adjustments for steering and throttle
- Servo reversing
- Steering dual rate
- Center trim (steering and throttle )
- Light weight (only 4 AA batteries required)
- Pre-Assembled 1/8th scale Short Course Racing Truck
- Based on the World Champion D8 buggy
- TF-40/RF-40 2.4GHz 3-channel radio system with failsafe and drop-down steering wheel
- Powerful & waterproof steering servo
- 4mm aluminium chassis with centralized weight balance
- Waterproof receiver box
- Composite chassis braces for extra driving feel
- Tough oil-filled gear differentials
- Spiral-cut diff gears for extra durability
- Unique HB monocoque solid suspension arms
- Front universal dogbones
- Silicone oil-filled HB Big Bore shocks with threaded aluminium bodies
- HB Inverse Steering Block Design front end
- Realistic Yokohama Geolandar off-road tires
- Aluminium shock towers have multiple shock mounting positions
- Quick access to all critical maintenance points
- Dual bellcrank steering with aluminium drag link
- Cam type servo saver
- All socket head hardware
- Full set of rubber-sealed ball bearings
#107104 RTR APACHE SC FLUX $549.99 MAP