There’s no need to wait to see if this kit is going to be capable of winning. Team Associated’s Ryan Cavalieri has already claimed victory with the new Factory Team RC8.2e. To be specific, he took the TQ spot and the win at the recent Sidewinder Nitro Explosion.
Team Associated states:
Team Associated has taken all of the refinements from the RC8.2 and have applied them to our electric-power platform—creating the RC8.2e Factory Team Kit! The RC8.2e has already been proven as a winner after TQing and winning the 2011 Sidewinder Nitro Explosion in the capable hands of Ryan Cavalieri.
The RC8.2e Factory Team Kit has a long list of new performance parts, making for the best and lightest Associated EP 1:8 scale buggy to date. The RC8.2e starts with the Factory Team +3mm 7075 hard anodized chassis. The new chassis and side-guards shed over half an ounce along with adding 3mm of length to optimize weight distribution and overall handling.
The RC8.2e Factory Team Kit also received the newly designed suspension arms featuring centerline shock mounts and an optimized
anti-roll bar position. The new suspension arms were designed to work with the Factory Team 5mm 7075 aluminum low-center-of-gravity shock towers to improve and optimize the suspension geometry, making the RC8.2e more plush and
forgiving in rougher terrain.
The RC8.2e Factory Team Kit includes the 16mm Big Bore hard-anodized threaded shocks with 4mm titanium-nitride coated shafts and revised shock boots, all to help increase traction and keep the rubber on the ground. The RC8.2e Factory Team Kit also proves to be an
exceptional value, including many Factory Team parts that were previously only available as separately purchased upgrades.
Take your electric-powered 1:8 scale buggy game to the next level with the new RC8.2e Factory Team Kit, and drive what the winners drive!
The RC8.2e Factory Team Kit Features:
- Factory Team blue aluminum sliding motor mount
- Factory Team 3mm lengthened 7075 hard-anodized chassis
- New suspension arms feature centerline shock mounts and
optimized anti-roll bar position
- Factory Team 16mm Big Bore hard-anodized threaded shocks
with 4mm titanium-nitride coated shafts
- Factory Team 5mm 7075 aluminum low-center-of-gravity
shock towers with optimized geometry
- Factory Team 7075 blue aluminum suspension mounts
*Actual weight will vary depending on the ESC, motor, battery, servo
- Factory Team 7075 aluminum axles and center drives
- Factory Team 7075 blue aluminum steering knuckles
- Factory Team 7075 blue aluminum one-piece top plate
- Factory Team lightweight ring gears
- Factory Team lightweight diff outdrives
- Factory Team aluminum steering posts
- CVA boots on center and rear drive joints
- New low-center-of-gravity wing mount
- JConcepts Punisher Body and Illuzion wing included
- Molded composite radio tray
- Molded composite front and rear chassis braces
- Tough steel-alloy shock standoffs
- Factory Team 83mm “big” wheels included
- Caster blocks adjust 14, 16, or 18 degrees with molded
- 3.5mm light CVA drivetrain with full ball bearings
- Factory Team shock and differential fluids included