PROTOform updates their popular TCC (Today’s Cup Car) body for all you NASCAR fans. Check out the details below:
The “Gen 2″ TCC (Todays Cup Car) is the second iteration of the ever-changing look of the modern NASCAR series Sprint Cup racer. It now features an add-on blade spoiler and a double step splitter/spoiler on the front valance. The left side now features a bumped out area for added battery clearance and left side weight bias. The body has additional built-in rake for great stability and handling. The rear window/truck rail has been enlarged just like the 1:1 racer.
It’s equipped with spoiler mounting hardware, protective overspray film, window masks and a comprehensive decal sheet that allows you to detail your car just like your favorite NASCAR star. This body will also fit most popular 200mm sedan chassis.
- Made from durable/ genuine .030 Lexan®
- 205 mm wide across front w/openings 210 mm across rear w/opening
- Spoiler has 4 different trim guidelines to allow for many downforce levels
- As seen in these photos, the roof height is 4 7/16th in. tall
- Clear “Gen 2″ TCC Body
- Spoiler mounting hardware
- Window mask
- 2011-2012 detailed decal sheet
Width: 8.0″ (205mm)
Wheel Base:10-10.5″ (255-270mm)
- Clear Gen2 TCC body
- Window Masks
- Decal Sheet